To order your purchase :-
- Click “Add to cart” button on the products you wish to purchase.
- Click “Continue Shopping” to continue add other products into the cart or click “Checkout” to proceed your payment for the products.
- You’ll reach a log in page where you need to log in your account using your Username and Password. If you don’t have an account created yet, you need to register an account before you proceed your payment.
- You’ll need to confirm your shipping address on the “Shipping Address” page and click “next” button.
- From here, you need to select your shipping methods and click “next” button.
- Next you’ll need to choose your payment method then click “next” button.
- After the steps before this have been done, You need to reconfirm your billing details and agree on the terms and condition.
- Click “Confirm Order” to complete the order.
Online Method (Multiple Currencies) – (Paypal & Credit Card via paypal) :
We accept various forms of payment via Paypal. (RM, SGD, USD, Euro, GP Pound)
Offline Method (Ringgit Malaysia) :
We accept ATM Transfer / Cash Deposit / Online Banking. Malaysian customer who without paypal or credit card can use offline method to make a purchase on our website. Customers can make an online transfer or ATM transfer to our bank accounts.
** Once payment done, Please click “Contact Us” or leave us an email([email protected]) to inform detail as below :
– Order Number / Member User Name & Email Address
– Remittance Date
– Payer bank ( your bank )
– Reference No: (For online transfer only. For ATM or bank transfer please fill: Cash)
– Total remittances
Log-in your account → Click on “Account Maintenance” → Edit your account information and Shipping address here.
- Click on “Lost Password?” and fill your email that used to register the account in the box.
- Click Submit.
- A verification token will be sent to you. Once you have received the token, you will be able to choose a new password for your account.
Yes, only if the order is still on pending status.
– Please send an email to our customers service email at Contact Us with the message title “Request to cancel order” in order to inform us about the cancellation order.
– Orders that are in shipping or shipped status will not be cancel.
We accept payment in multiple currencies. The final price will be dependent on the currency rate between Ringgit Malaysia (RM) and the respective currency at the day of exchange. Currency exchange rates fluctuates daily base on global market conditions.
- INTERNATIONAL ORDER – All products transaction currency will be done in US Dollar, UK Pound, Euro or Singapore Dollar.
- LOCAL ORDER – In Ringgit Malaysia.
- International Delivery usually will takes about 10 to 21 Workings via Malaysia Registered Airmail with minimum tracking. Sometimes the delay may happens due to the custom clearance.
- Local Delivery usually will takes 2 to 3 workings day via Poslaju Malaysia.
As our commitment towards our customers, we try our best to ensure that items listed for sale at LunarDVD.com is always available and ready to be shipped. Items that are kept in stock will be shipped to you within 1-2 working days.
However, due to delays from our manufacturer, certain items may become out of stock and become backordered. These items will be shipped to you once we receive the items from our manufacturer, with no additional shipping charge.
We are concern about customers’ satisfaction. As such, you are always welcomed to request for items that are not listed for sale on our website. We will forward your request for the item that you are looking for to our manufacturer to confirm whether that particular item will be available and you will be informed about it as soon as possible.
All the DVDs are distributed by Licensed Publishers in Malaysia with proper authorization from Kementerian Perdagangan Dalam Negeri, Koperasi dan Kepenggunaan Malaysia (Malaysia Ministry of Domestic Trade, Co-operative and Consumerism) and Perbadanan Kemajuan Filem Nasional Malaysia (Malaysia National Film Development Corporation).
All parcels shipped will be well packed to avoid the items being damaged during shipment. Shipment via Malaysia Registered Airmail will sometimes face delay due to custom clearance and border agencies. We will bare 100% responsibilities if such order is lost.
International shipments may be subjected to additional custom fees and duties. We do not pre-bill any import duties, customs fees or tariffs imposed by various government on the product. Import duties and taxes may be applied to certain countries and varies from country to country. In the event that customs fees is incurred for customs clearance or import sales tax is levied on deliveries, the charges shall be borne by the customer.
It is recommended for shoppers to clarify the customs laws and regulations with the local authorities to obtain specific information.
We will mark all parcels shipped as ‘Gift’ or ‘Commercial Samples’ to help you reduce the chances of having to pay additional fees as a result of customs fees, import duties or tariffs levied on the parcel.